Palm Sunday

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Today is Palm Sunday. A day that marks Jesus's last week on earth.  It is not normally something that I took notice of before now....I mean I knew what it was and what it meant, but I never really gave the significance of it much thought. But this year, this has really changed for me. God has been revealing more of Himself to me as well as more of his Grace.

Melissa posted this video on her facebook this morning and it really is a great tool to help explain a little more about Palm Sunday.  The video is created by SkitGuys.con and there is a lot of humour in it, it definitely made me laugh.  Just while I am mentioning them, if you have some time watch some of their other videos. You will definitely enjoy them.


  

You Might Also Like

0 comments