Linky Love
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
It has been a little while since i put together a love list but recently I have come across a lot of great stuff and wanted to share:
* This video about the G.O.S.P.E.L is awesome.
* Next week I am off on a holiday by the sea. My first holiday on my own and the perfect opportunity to spend some time looking at my life. Examining where I am and what I want to do with it. A little while ago I read this post on Conducting a Personal Quarter review and this is exactly what I am planning to do next week.
* And these guys are brilliant and so funny!
* What to do when life breaks you is just what I needed these past few weeks.
* Jen at a priorfatgirl recently held "auditions" to join her family. I put myself out there and managed to get through to the nominations round ( so proud ) but unfortunately I didn't get nominated. Well done to the two ladies who were nominated - I am definitely looking forward to going through your journeys with you.
* I am a little late to this party but I am so going to take the ditch your scale for 30 days challenge


0 comments