Inspiration workshop ~ Thanksgiving
Thursday, November 17, 2011
I thought it would be fun taking part in this weeks Inspiration Workshop with GusseySews.
Its really simple.....Thanksgiving = Fall and Fall = LOVE!
Here are a few things that are special to me around this time of the year.
My winter bed set, handmade by my mom with gorgeous fabric from back home. It is so warm and with it being made with so much love, its that much more special to me.
My favourite Thanksgiving side dish is sweet potatoe pie. Ever since i had my first taste of it 11 years ago when i was living in the states, i make it every year, no matter which country i am living in.
And finally, another favourite of mine are the candles. I guess its my own tradition, but when Thanksgiving is around the corner, its time for me to bring out my lovely smelling candles. They not only smell amaizing but add that little something to my evenings and my flat.
A little closer to the Thanksgiving i will be posting my list of things that I am thankful for.



2 comments
sweet potato pie is the best!!! toasted marshmallows make all the difference! ;) Popping over from Gussy's...
ReplyDeleteLauren
www.laurencasper.com
I really like your new bedding!! I don't start burning candles in my apartment until just before Thanksgiving either! They make the apartment feel cozy.
ReplyDelete