Me, right now....

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Obsessing over: cold evenings and and warm blankets. I find that once i am home, all that i am wanting to do is change into my pj's an curl up on the sofa to spend the evening surfing the net and watching TV.  Probably not the best use of my time or evenings, but right now....i am loving it.    


Working on: I'm working on a few things at the moment.  The main one being my health.  I am taking it one day at a time and doing well so far.  I am not concentrating on the numbers on the scales, i am focusing on being healthy. On making healthy decision, one at a time.  Next year will be a great year for me, health wise - I just know it!  I am also working on a few projects and in the new year, i plan to do more work on my art.

Thinking about: my trip to the doctor today. While the medical field amaze me at times, it also leaves me feeling disbelief.  Tonight i dropped in for my appointment, my wrist has been hurting for a long time now and with me recently re-joining the gym, the pain has been much more intense and frequent. The doctor saw me and suggested a course of over the counter pain killers and rest....please explain to me how i am supposed to rest my wrist for 10 - 12 weeks. And over the counter pain killers?? Really??

Anticipating: Christmas, of course! I can't wait for December to begin - i have some fun plans in store.  Oh, and then there is there ten days that i have off work next month.  So, so excited.
Listening to: adverts on T.V while i create my post on my blog.  Minutes turn into hours in this world.  I love this world!

Drinking: skinny hot chocolate. With these cold winter days here it seems to be my drink of choice just before bed.  My chocolate treat for the day. At the moment, my bed is my most favourite place....and having the chocolate treat not only lets me know that i have made it through another day, but that i am about to climb into my delicious bed.

Wishing: for that feeling of falling in love.  That feeling that is like no other.  One day i hope to be blessed enough to experience that feeling.

How about you? What are you up to today?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am going to borrow this idea Lynne! Stop in and see 'what I am up to today!?" ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I just found your blog via ww. I start tomorrow! But I know it will be worth it :) Good luck and stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - why did I say good luck?? You don't need luck, as you make your own. :)

    ReplyDelete