Instagram

Saturday, November 05, 2011

I am totally loving my IPhone and Instagram. It is so nice to have this little app and camera at the ready no matter where i am. 
Here are a few of my favourite pictures taken so far and a bit of an update on what i have been doing during my "away time" from my blog.

 This is what my kitchen cupboard now looks like. I decided it was time to clear it out and get rid of all those things which were past there expiry date. And there was a lot!! I am annoyed to say that there was a lot more stuff than what i had thought. I don't like waste and throwing all that stuff away didn't sit very well with me. But, its all done now and i have a fresh place to start from.


A few days ago i wrote to Joyce Meyers Ministries and asked them to stand in prayer with about some things that i have been facing.  God has been dealing with me about one area in particular ( more of that in a future post ) but yesterday morning i received a package from them.  They sent me these two books and wanted me to know that they are praying for me. I was so touched and plan to start with the one on the left first.


It would be very obvious of me to say these are my gym takkies but they most definitely are. I have started going back to they gym. I took my first Zumba class last week and have been trying to get back into Body Combat.  Although i love it, i have been finding it difficult, but i guess that is all part of the package of increasing my fitness.


I am a list girl - I LOVE them!! Here is my latest one. All the ones with the stars on are a must , the others can be done in a day or two.  I love the fact that lists not only help me to remember what i need to do but show me what i have achieved.  Two things for the price of one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments