My first attempt at water marbling

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A few nights ago i was checking out a few new blogs and came across this brilliant water marbling tutorial.  To be honest i had never heard of this before seeing this tutorial but i absolutely love it!  It looked difficult but i don't normally let that stop me from having a go.

I am lucky, i have pretty nice nails. I am not much of a fashion girl but the one thing that i always try to ensure looks good and trendy are my nails.

So, i took some time out of my Sunday afternoon and here it is, my first and second attempt at water marbling.

My left hand - and please ignore the spillage (it still needs cleaning up)


My right hand - also needs cleaning up.


I love how they turned out and am so amazed at how different they both are considering i used the same colours and sequences.  My favourite is the right hand and i cant wait for other people to notice it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments