Weekend Revision at Cambridge

Tuesday, August 09, 2011


Cambridge was awesome!  I had such a great weekend.  The culture and architecture of that city was so amazing.  And a day off work was very much needed.  Other than the old buildings, there are two things you notice when driving into Cambridge....No.1 - all the green parks and No.2 - all the bicycles everywhere.  It's like there is this entire additional road system going on that i had no clue about.  I would say it is a safe bet to say that there were more bicycles than cars on the roads of Cambridge.

The revision weekend itself was good. I realised that there is a lot i do know and i lot that i don't.  Cambridge University left me speechless.  Our dinning hall still has no electricity and all our meals were held by candle light.  The furniture was made of gorgeous, old, solid wood and everything was nothing but the best. 

After spending full days revising, we spent the evening punting on the river and eating dinner along the waterfront.  The weather was perfect and we walked everywhere. I made a lovely friend and got to know so many people. 

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments