Goodbye dear friend

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tonight I say goodbye to my dear pillow.  Now i know, that to some, this is going to sound very strange but I have had my pillow for about 7 years. From the very first moment that i laid my head down to rest on it I was in Love.  The way it cradeled my head and allowed me to sleep so soundly.  The way it gave me comfort and sweet dreams.  

Despite the years of togetherness, i have recently begun to realise that our time together may be coming to an end.  Sleepless nights, stiff shoulders and waking up with headaches has just reinforced the idea that it is time to part ways and move on.

So it is with a sadness in my heart that tonight i say good bye to an old friend and hello to a new one. May we share many great nights in the future, taking on countless new adventures. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments