My Life right now....
Thursday, August 18, 2011Happy to be fully healed from all the teeth work that i have had over the past 18 months now. It's be a roller coaster ride but i am very happy to be off that one and moving onto the next. Happy to be proud of myself for not only being brave but for not giving up on myself!
Working with a tight deadline in mind. Two months today i will be writing my Child Development Psychology exam which means that while the next two months include 35 days of work, 7 days of holiday, 2 birthdays, 1 TMA and countless hours of studying, it also means that in two months i will have my life back and can start to pay more attention me!
A notorious bookworm. I love reading books and have done for as long as i can remember. I used to always win awards at primary school for the most books read and it has something that i have always felt good about. Now, as an adult, I seem to constantly have a pile of books that are waiting to be read. As quickly as i can get through them, i appear to buy them. Books make me happy! There is no getting away from it.
A little obsessed with my mom's Bran Muffins. These have been my breakfast obsession for the past 3 weeks now. As a little girl, my mom used to make these for us and i remember hating them . The idea of eating Bran muffins were just too healthy an idea for my sweet tooth.....but now it is totally the opposite. I LOVE them and find that they keep full all morning. Perfect for a busy morning at work.
Counting the number of days until we Jet Set to America. My mom and I are going on our first mother/daughter holiday and i am sooo looking forward to it. Flights are booked, hotel rooms booked, tickets purchased and now we are just waiting to pick up our currency, pack our bags and head off for an amazing week!
In love with my flat. I have been here for a year and a half now and i still love it. Its cosy, and warm and just perfect for me.

0 comments