Making a plan

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Lately i have been a little hit and miss when it comes to eating.  I have been trying so hard to get a handle on this thing but the roots behind my struggle seems to go deeper than i first thought.

One of the things that i have learnt during my recent hours on the Internet researching my situation is that there are a few things that i can do for myself right now that may help.  So, this morning i got up, made myself a cup of tea and sat down with my laptop and paper to make a food plan for the coming week.


I was really pleased with the outcome.  I felt in control and best of all prepared!  On the left hand side of my paper i wrote down the days and meals and on the right hand side i made sure that i had some space to write my grocery list.  Everything that i needed to buy in one place and as i included everything for my week, there is no need for me to deviate from my list when i go shopping....saving my money, anxiety and hopefully despair.


I am totally open to making tweaks to this if it doesn't work, but for now I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments