February Review
Monday, February 28, 2011I almost completely forgot that i had started this monthly review feature and that we are already at the end of another month!! Good job i was paying attention to my Labels earlier...
So, what's happened in February......
* I spent some reflecting in who i am at this moment in time.
* I won runner up prize for our department which meant i got some Love2Shop Vouchers.
* I moved my bed and found my walls were covered in mildew - YUK, YUK, YUK. I spent the afternoon bleaching and washing down the walls and promptly went out and bought myself a de-humidifier. It honestly surprised me just how much moisture i have in my flat - no wonder i had stuff growing.
* I bared all with my 6 confessions post - OK, a little dramatic.
* I went to watch Black Swan and The Kings Speech at the movies.
* I took a gorgeous photo for Valentines day
* We had our first tutorial for ED209.
* I was up at 4 am completing a project i have been wanting to do for ages now
* Completed 3 visits to the dentist to correct a root canal that wasn't done properly at the time - looks like it has been a success.
* Today marks the start of the She Art Project. My first on-line course.
* I said it out loud and made my first own Mentor.
* Had coffee dates with two friends, Julie and Tanya.
* I spent quality time with mom at Woodlands Garden Centre and Bradgate Park.
* I had a very good interview....but wasn't offered the position.
* I purchased several exercise DVD's - so i had better start to use them!
* I started a healthy eating plan - with the intention of eating less and moving more. Learning how to eat healthy foods and healthy portions has become more and more important to me this month. No quick fixes - i just want the real deal!
While February has been a short month, it has definitely been eventful. Good Bye February and Hello March.
Favourite picture of the month most definitely has to be this one.


0 comments