4am?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What else is there to do at 4am.....other than sleep of course!  One morning last week i found myself wide awake at some crazy hour.  I lay awake in bed for ages before finally getting up and making a cup of tea.  I took my cup into the lounge and then my eyes fell upon this frame.

I have had this for at least two years now. I picked it up at a garage sale for 50p!!  From the moment i handed over my money for it, i knew that i would be doing something to it. 


 So i fished out my masking tape, black acrylic paint and my paintbrush and i went to work on it.


Took a 5 minute break to pick up my camera to capture this momentous event and left for work with the entire frame patiently waiting to dry.


 This morning i put it all back together and here you go.  The final product.


One home project complete, and one more to finish.

You Might Also Like

0 comments