Say it out loud.
Friday, February 18, 2011I came across this image and challenge on Doniree's blog this evening and i am so in this place at the moment.
If i had it my way, my life would be completely different at this moment in time. Not that my life is bad right now.....it's just not what i had dreamed it would be.
Dreaming Big sounds like it should be simple. But having those Big Scary Unthinkable Goals can be terrifying at the same time. You know the goals that i am referring to, the type of goals that you keep to yourself, that you dare not utter aloud because somewhere deep down you wonder if you really can do it, if these goals really are achievable.
I want:
To live an inspiring life. To have a job where I use my creative skills and talent. To work, create and live from a gorgeous cottage overlooking the ocean. To have the opportunity to travel wherever I want without being concerned about the finances or the time off work. To fall in love. To create a traditional bobotjie dish. To have a wardrobe that suites me and isn’t just a mess of things that I have bought as they were the only items that I could find that fit me. To be free from the grip of food. To be a big sister or mentor. To inspire people to do great things. To see beauty in the world around me. To own my own business or have the freedom to work the hours I want while living the hours I want. To have a group of friends who share each others lives.
I want all of the things that are just on the other side of at hand. I want to see past the glimpses of maybe happening and have it all come true. I want it now and I don’t want to have to wait any longer!
That's what i want. What do you want? Go on, say it out loud!


0 comments