6 Confessions
Saturday, February 12, 2011{ Photo credit }
1. My gran, who we called Goko, used to be a professional ballet dancer. I think i get my love for dance and my ability to dance from her.
2. At this very moment in time, i have NO clean cups in my house! I seriously need to do some washing of dishes.
3. I can not sleep anywhere without my pillow. I love my pillow. Its probably about six years old by now but i just cant get rid of it. If i plan on spending the night at a friends place it comes with me, if i even think that i may possibly have to spend the night at a hotel it comes with me and even when i go on holiday it finds its way into my suitcase.
4. I have this school girl crush on my neighbour. He is lovely and charming and delicious eye candy. And every time our paths cross and he stops to say hello, i always blush bright red, lose the ability to form structured sentences and get this silly little grin across my face.
5. I HATE wearing high heels. I love the look of them and the pretty designs that they come out with, but i cant walk in them and they make my feet ache. I would much rather wear a pair of comfy loafers then a pair of feet squeezing, toe aching heels.
6. I still dream about one day being a princess and finding my prince charming and living happily ever after!
What are your six fun confessions?


0 comments