This is it

Monday, August 24, 2009

I only have one lot of antibiotics left to take and then the course is complete. I am feeling better and so think it is the perfect time to get myself back into the gym and make some changes. I have decided that i need to make a real commitment to this weight loss thing. Days are turning into weeks, weeks are turning into months and this year is almost over!

So today is my new first day and here are my boundaries:
* Weigh only once a week - on a Monday.
* Exercise 5 days a week - for a min of 30 minutes.
* Plan a weekly menu
* Eat only when i feel hungry
* Keep a food journal
* Have my fibre powder every day
* Never give up!

My photo keeps uploading sideways so i am going to give it a try a little later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments