Hump Day Ramblings..........

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

  • I have been in my pj's since 6pm
  • Each morning i wake up thinking i need to book a few days off of work ..... each day i look at our teams shared holiday card and realise that i probably wont get any time off until October!
  • I haven't been to the gym in two weeks
  • My eating has been totally out of control for the past two weeks and i just don't know how to rain it back in
  • I cant believe its August already! Where has this year gone?
  • I am debating about cutting myself some bangs
  • I have a pile of books and audio books that i want to get through soon
  • At the moment i don't feel like doing anything
  • Sometimes i wonder how i ended up here
  • Wondering how long it will take for my ceremony date to arrive
  • Patiently waiting for my first years uni results to come out
  • I am learning that my boundaries are pretty much non-existent...i need to start working on this.
  • This weekend i am planning on doing some painting, reading, relaxing and trying a new church
  • If your not going to be a team player then don't expect the rest of the team to be all warm and fuzzy towards you
  • My friend lost her Nana today - life is short and needs to be lived to the fullest....even if you do leave this world at age 83
  • Just deciding if i should keep my nail tips white or go for something a little more bold?
  • My flat was totally spring cleaned this weekend - i love it
  • I need to finish this post and pay my bills.

You Might Also Like

0 comments