TGIF

Friday, August 14, 2009

Today i am trusting that if i ever need to use the first aid training that i learnt this week, it will come back to me. The brain is an amazing muscle and its ability to bring back things needed in times of stress is unbelievable.
I am grateful that the weekend is just about to begin and that i will have some time to relax and catching up on some things.
Just recently, i have been inspired by cookbooks and recipe blogs. I think its more the photos in the books and on the blogs but it is just so eye catching. So beautiful. I love good food. I love the smell, the taste, the texture, the anticipation. From the simple things like omelets through to the more sophisticated dishes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I too am inspired by recipe books and websites!! One of the best parts of my weight loss adventure is discovering how much I love to cook and how food can be this awesome gift I give to myself instead of just something I'm using to dull my emotions or whatever.

    Oh, and I have to say, seeing your art journal has totally inspired me to start my own!

    ReplyDelete