TFIG

Friday, August 07, 2009

I am trusting that while i currently feel as though i am completely out of control with my eating and totally lazy with my exercising that somehow i will find a way to work through this. I cant do it on my own, in my own strength and so i am trusting that God will speak to me, help me and teach me.
I am grateful for life. This week Nic's nana passed away. Even though she had lived a good life and was the ripe age of 83, the lose that the family are feeling is beyond words.
I am inspired by bangs at the moment. The way that one simple cut can change the entire look of someones face is fantastic! I am currently trying to decide about a bang for myself so once i know i will let you guys know....

You Might Also Like

0 comments