I am
Sunday, August 09, 2009trying to move forward with my life. I am trying to figure things out, make some big decisions and move forward with the life that i truly want.
I am not saying that my life right now is horrible, or bad but i do know that i don't want to stay where i am right now. I am growing and trying new things. I am making decisions, weighing up my options. Some days i do a good job in moving forwards - other days not so much.
So just how am i trying to figure out how to move forward? I am reading books, listening to Cd's, truly thinking about things and most importantly i am taking action.
One of the areas that i am currently working on and figuring out is "Who am I?" This is a huge question and i realise that i will never be able to say that i have it understood and answered 100%. I know that we change with time, due to circumstances and experiences, they shape us. But i want to be able to have a pretty good understanding of who i am for the majority of me.
I am not sure how often i will blog about this and the other things that i am working on but i am going to tag any and all posts with I am so that you can travel along this journey with me and maybe even pick up something along the way that will help you.


0 comments