I am
Monday, August 10, 2009This way of life is apparently excellent for diabetics, and as my brother is both a diabetic and currently fighting cancer, my mom is trying to get him to help his body as much as possible.
I seem to be rambling, back to the point of this is that one of the chapters in this book is about exercise. He says that one of the best exercises that someone can do include walking, swimming and rebounding. So, after spending some time on the Internet my mom and i found a mini trampoline and some cool moves.
This morning i went out and picked up one of these for us to have a go on. Apart from just about falling off it a few times, we also spent a lot of time falling about from all the laughter! I am going to give it a go this week. They suggest 10 minutes for the first 7 days and then i will try to increase it to 20 minutes.

0 comments