HYC Update
Thursday, July 02, 2009Weight loss: 3.5 lbs
Total loss: 51.5 lbs
I am so excited! I have finally passed the 50lbs mark! Wohoo!

This week was a good one for me. I managed to stick to my points, write everything down and do something nice for myself almost every day.
This week was a good one for me. I managed to stick to my points, write everything down and do something nice for myself almost every day.
I have put together a goal sheet and i am marking it off as i go along. I am a very visual person so this is really working great for me.

2 comments
Congrats on the loss!!
ReplyDeletei love the look of the chart you have created..can i ask what you have written on it?
xo
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment. My chart has four goals for each day....
1. Stuck to my ww points
2. Wrote down everything that i ate ( even if over my ww points)
3. Exercise
4. Have i dont something nice for myself?