Get Moving Challenge

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I came across this challenge on Fabulous Fatties blog and wanted to do my own challenge. This is a challenge to push yourself. Your only competition is you. My challenge to you is to walk/jog/run to a goal for the month of July.

This challenge will run July 1 to July 31, here's how it will work:
* You select a goal for number of miles you are going to complete for the month & email it to me or post it here so everyone can see (remember, it's not a contest to do the most miles, do what's right for you)
* E-mail me at dhubbard77@gmail.com with updates to your totals (I'll keep a total for everyone and have trackers running through the month)
* Everyone who hits their goal by the end of the month will be entered into a drawing (I use random.org for drawings)

That's it. Now, I don't expect you to try and do 1,000 miles or something ridiculous. You know what level you are at now, try to push to put in a few more miles than you are currently doing.
The challenge is being hosted by De'Anna and you can take a look at everyone elses progress here.
My goal is 150 hours of exercise for the month , what's yours?


You Might Also Like

0 comments