Starting again
Friday, July 24, 2009
After reading Cathy's blog post earlier this week i realised that i really did need to give myself a stern talking to. I have been on the weight loss journey pretty much since January 2008 and although i have lost 51 pounds, most of that was at the beginning of my journey.
Over the past four months i lost ten pounds but if i am being honest with myself, and i have been very much this week, i admit that my heart has not been in it. I have been trying some days and not caring others. The hard work i do those days gets cancelled out by the naughty days.
So this morning i decided that today was my new first day. I am not going to look at what i have been doing the past few months. I have a fresh slate. A new beginning. A new starting weight and a new set of goals.
Today is the end of my first day and i am pleased to say that i have made good choices, written everything down and stayed within my points. No exercise today but i am looking after myself. A stressful week, a confrontational week, a tiring week - so i am taking tonight out for me.
Oh and by the way, Betty boo has nothing to do with my post - i just really like her!

0 comments