TGIF

Friday, July 10, 2009

This weekend i am trusting that it will be a wonderful and growing time. My mom and I are going to a woman's retreat and i am trusting that not only will it be a time for us to spend some time together, but that we will both get what we need out of it.

I am grateful for the few days that i get to take off work to go to the retreat. I know we are going with great expectations but i am also looking forward to a rest. Somewhere a little different, a rest and hopefully some good memories.

This week i have been inspired by Anat Dvir's blog. I came across it via Donna's blog and have not been able to stop looking through it since then. Anat is from Israel so unfortunately i can not read what she has written, however i think the photos speak for themselves.


Some people are so talented, its amazing. The idea, the colour, the designs - its all so very inspiring. Its made me get my art journal out and just have a play. Definitely worth taking a look at when you have some spare time.

Have a great weekend everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments