Woman In Touch 2009 - Part 2

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So what else did we do when we were not at the conference? We shopped and we ate!

I came across this gorgeous little shopped that sells handbags and jewellery - absolutely gorgeous stuff in every colour imaginable. I spent £15 there but could have easily spent £115.
I bought myself this gorgeous big bag. I have never really been a bag lady but boy oh boy does that seem to be changing.
We went to Cafe Rouge for dinner one night and the restaurant was gorgeous. I wish i had taken more photos but all i seem to have is pictures of the bathroom.....don't ask as I have no idea...lol
Then there are these cute little shoes that i bought for £6! Where oh where can you get a pair of shoes for £6 nowadays? I love them and can not wait to wear them.

Isn't this shop front just gorgeous? The bike, the books the posters - all real things and it is so unique. I loved the store and when we went inside it got even better. They wouldn't let me take any photos inside but believe you me, it was definitely worth a few more photos.
I have a few more pictures i wanted to share but its getting late and i still have some stuff that needs doing so i will save that for another night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments