Monthly Goal Setting | March

Monday, March 02, 2015


February has been an interesting month for me. Some ups, some downs but the thing that sticks with me the most are two new dreams that are growing within me. Right now they are just ideas, dreams of what I want to have happen, intentions that I truly believe will nurture my soul as well as those around me and I'm excited, expectant and a little fearful.

While I spend more time this month praying about these dreams and brainstorming some plans there are a few other goals that Ill focus on. Firstly though, this is how my February goals went.

1. Move my body more than what I did in January ( Thirteen times for those counting ) | Achieved
2. Finish designing the garden layout, begin to look at prices and book in quotes | Achieved
3. Complete One Little Word prompt | Achieved
4. Document one story for my February project life album using Ali Edwards story kit | Achieved
5. Reconcile my January budget | Achieved
6. Take part in the Contentment Challenge | Achieved

When I see it written down like this it's actually been a great month goal wise.  I've achieved each of these so I am definitely taking a moment to give myself a pat on the back. In addition to the two growing dreams that I plan to work on above, I also will be focusing on the following during March:

1. Graduate with Honors and enjoy the day to the max!
2. Continue and stick with my One Thing Challenge (blog post to come on this once done)
3. Landscape the back garden
4. Document one story for my March project life album using the Story Kit
5. Apply to volunteer positions
6. Finish reading one book
7. Cook 1 new recipe

March is going to be a busy but really good month. I would love to hear what you have planned for this month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments