Currently | The Weekend Window
Monday, March 09, 2015Enjoying finishing off my February project life pages.
Browsing through my new book that arrived on Friday - Make It Happen. I am really looking forward to reading this book.
Taking the time to rest before the start of a very busy week.
Excited about the day getting closer for when my back garden is going to be re-landscaped this week.
Sending a handwritten letter and photo to Granny this weekend. I love that we still communicate this way.
Listening to Sam Tsui and his mashup songs on Youtube.
Watching season six of River Monsters. I wouldn't have thought this would be something that I would enjoy but as it turns out I find it so fascinating.
Shopping for a new pair of running shoes this weekend. I finally decided on the Brooks GTS 15 in pink and blue. I am so excited for it to arrive!
Hanging out with the family Saturday night. Its become a bit of a tradition and I think we all enjoy it.
Playing with fence paint this weekend. It took me about 8 hours in total but by the end of it I had a newly painted fence and shed ready for the work on the back garden to begin.
Hope you have had a lovely weekend too.


0 comments