Project Life 2015 | February
Wednesday, March 11, 2015Today I am sharing my February Project Life album. I've been working on these pages on and off since the 1st of the month and am pleased with how they have turned out.
Here's a look at February:
On Valentines day my friend sent me some beautiful yellow roses and a card. I originally put the card in one of the 4x6 sleeves but then decided to cut up the words into strips and add them directly onto the photo of the flowers. I love how this free'ed up a pocket and added a the story to the picture.
My favorite card from this month is the one with my brother, Paul, and Smidge. Paul came round for dinner one evening and Smidge immediately too advantage of this and perched himself on Paul's shoulders. He seems to forgets that he is actually a cat and enjoys behaving like everything but a cat.
February has been so full of the most amazing sunsets! I have really enjoyed them while traveling home from my work adventures. The sun and chipboard items are both from Ali Edwards story kits - am/pm.
Supplies Used
- Page Protectors | 12 x 12 Design A
- Kits | Studio Calico, Seafoam
- Letter Stickers | Studio Calico Alpha Letter stickers, Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas, Fancy Pants designs letters
- Tools | Large corner punch, Fiskars paper trimmer, Tombow liquid glue, Memento grey flannel and Tuxedo black inks, Typewriter
- Stamps | Ali Edwards Week In The Life 2014
- Embellishments | Prima sugar dot stickers, Simple Stories DIY, Teresa Collins rub ons, unknown others





0 comments