{ December Daily ~ Week 2 }
Sunday, January 05, 2014
December was such a busy that i wasn't able to keep up to date with my December Daily Album, however I am pleased to report that it is now completed and i will be sharing weeks 2-4 over the next few weeks. If you would like to take a look at week 1 you can see that here.
Day 6 is all about what I love about Christmas while day 7 shows my gorgeous Christmas tree.
Day 8 are about the lights in my town and local mall.
Day 9 is all about Smidges first Christmas and his love/hate relationship with the Christmas tree and its ornaments.
Day 10 shares some stories about how and where I got some of my ornaments on my tree. They have come from all over the world and I love each one of them.
Day 11 is all about the effort that I have made these past few weeks to ensure that i get some time to relax. Candles, a bubble bath and reading a book in bed are all things that I have enjoyed doing recently.
Weeks 3 and 4 will be up shortly so please have a look.

0 comments