{ The Path To Intention ~ My Monthly Memory Verse }
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
As part of my one little word 2014 project, I wanted to document the monthly bible verse that I am memorizing and what it has meant to me during the month. Just a few days after deciding on my intentions, I came across Mandisa's Word Warrior challenge and decided that it was the perfect fit to help me achieve this intention.
January's scripture is below.
What a great scripture to start the year off with. I love the daily reminder that He who is in me is stronger than he who is in the world – especially when I am finding myself dealing with a difficult person or situation. It has also been a great reminder that just because my body is weak, doesn't mean that I have to do what it wants. I can dig deep, ask for Gods strength, and overcome the temptation that my body was battling over.
I am looking forward to February’s scripture and will update you all next month with how I got on with it.
And if you have a favorite verse, please share it in the comments below.


0 comments