{ Currently }
Friday, January 17, 2014Watching: There is just so much to love about the new year. One of the things that I love about the new year are all the new TV show seasons which come back on. Before I share with you all the new shows that I am watching or about to start watching I want to just say that despite what you are about to read, I try not to watch too much TV. Just want to put that out there! So here are the programs that I am watching right now or will be very shortly. Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii 5.0, Motive, NCIS, Greys Anatomy, Castle, The Big Bang Theory and Blue Bloods. I love all of them!
Loving: bubble bath, my kindle and lite candles. That is how I am finding myself relaxing more and more these days. I love my "me time"
Eating: Right now I'm eating Slimming World style. That means clean eating all around. My treats at the moment are Options hot chocolate and mini marshmallows.
Going: To be making a start on my very last university degree course tomorrow. The funny thing is that I am not sure if I am feeling happy about that or not. I guess I have ten months to figure it out.
Making me happy: Smidge makes me so happy every day. He is so excited to have me come home and insists on always being by my side. His purring, playful, loving nature is too gorgeous for words.
So, how about you? What are you up to today? Feel free to do your own "currently" post on your blog and link back in the comments for everyone to check out.


0 comments