{ Operation Bye Bye : August Review }
Saturday, September 01, 2012As far as my weight journey goes this month, August has been a very weird month for me. Overall this month, I have gained 0.4lbs which on its own is disappointing, however if I consider the fact that I went on holiday for a week and enjoyed every moment and every morsel of food during it, and that I had one week of major stress and returned to old habits the slight gain isn't that bad.
I am slowly learning that this journey is not all about the number on the scale but is about growth, confidence and all those non-scale victories that make up every day of the month. Here are my non-scale victories for August:
✤ Despite the stressful period, I got back onto the healthy eating plan
✤ I haven't given up with this journey - despite the slight gain this month
✤ I went to weigh in every week when I could have given it a miss
✤ I tried several new recipes
✤ I am making progress
✤ At group this week just passed, I won slimmer of the week. Woohoo!!
My goal for September is to lose 10lbs and while my birthday is coming round this month - I am determined to not let it get away from me.



0 comments