{ 31 days of thoughts and love }

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Back in July, I came across a post about doing a series of writings on one topic for the month of October. I liked the idea but didn't give it much more thought after reading the post.  These past few months however, I have been on a bit of a journey. While I continue on this journey, I thought it would be great to share some of my thoughts and the things that I love during this month, not only to share with you but to document for myself.

I would love for you to join me. If you like the idea of this, why don't you do your own 31 days in October?  The concept is easy - your chosen topic can be on anything you like. Just pick a topic and then write a post each day throughout the month of October around your topic.  As easy as!

Here are my posts:

Day 1 - Your relationship with yourself
Day 2 - Are you paying attention
Day 3 - Treats
Day 4 - Grey Skies
Day 5 - Blessing others
Day 6 - Friendship
Day 7 - Peace
Day 8 - Jeremiah 17:7-8
Day 9 - Being a Super Hero
Day 10 - Mistakes
Day 11 - Speak the truth
Day 12 - Inspiration
Day 13 - It's your life
Day 14 - I just don't know
Day 15 - Me, right now.
Day 16 - Blessings
Day 17 - Fresh Starts
Day 18 - Unforgiveness
Day 19 - Pictures of food
Day 20 - Obstacles
Day 21 - Play Time
Day 22 - Integrity
Change

You Might Also Like

0 comments