June Goals
Wednesday, June 01, 2011As of lately, my life feels like it is lacking focus. Perhaps it's because I have too much on, perhaps its because i feel like i am faking it. But whatever the reason, i need to try to pull myself off of this road towards nowhere and get myself back on track. The longer i keep doing nothing, the more i am missing out on. During a meeting with my new manager this week, he said that the current managers within the department all seem to react to situations rather than to being proactive. I realised, that while my work life is very organised and i do tend to be proactive rather than reactive - my personal life is not the same.
So with this in mind, here are my June Goals to get me to where i want to be.
1. Complete and submit TMA04
2. Create, polish and review my plan for my new team
3. Complete Race for Life in under 40 minutes
4. No chocolate
5. Read Fed Up
6. Complete study notes for 4 chapters
7. Reconnect with a friend
8. Grow my hair some more
9. Wear my new shoes and hair accessory
10. Do some sort of exercise weekly
11. Make my morning quiet time a habit
12. Lose 5 pounds or/and run 5km - challenge
12. Lose 5 pounds or/and run 5km - challenge

1 comments
I love your goal. I need to do this too and as soon as I get the chance I am going too! (if you dont see my goals by Sat pls give me a LONG DISTANCE kick in the butt! ☺❤lol
ReplyDeleteAnd BTW... I love your new shoes and glasses! I am thinking I need to send you money and my sizes for some new summer stuff! lol
Enjoy the rest of your week!