Hello Me
Sunday, June 12, 2011I thought it would be fun to do an "all about me" post. I haven't done one in a while and finding a way to capture what's been going on these past few weeks is important as my studies and work, don't leave me much time for blogging.
Lately I've been... getting excited about my up and coming holiday with my mom in September. It's our first girly holiday and we are both very excited!
Lately I've been... feeling very disconnected from my life. My days are busy and stressful, my evenings are fulled with reflectiveness and eating. Dreaming about how my life should be and looking at where i am right now have been leaving me feeling very unsettled.
Lately I've been... thinking about my future and what i am going to do with myself and my degree once i have graduated. Psychology is a very competitive field and you have to be the best to get the jobs. I need further details and more information but at the moment i seem to be only able to focus on each assignment as they come.
Lately I've been... catching up on my favourite TV shows. Glee, Chicago Code, Rookie Blue, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Beter with you.
Lately I've been....trying to find that balance that everyone needs in life. To be honest, i haven't managed to find it just yet but i guess i am still doing my best to figure this all out.


0 comments