10 Day You Challenge - Nine Loves

Saturday, June 18, 2011


1. COLOUR is a huge love of mine!  Maybe its because most of my clothes are blue or black but anything colourful fulls my heart with happiness.  Bedrooms, kitchen plates, DVD covers - it doesn't matter what it is as long as it is filled with colour.

2. Thunder storms are another one of my loves. The UK have some, but nowhere near as good as those which we had in South Africa.  The smell in the air, the view that you can see when the lightening strikes and lights up the land - absolutely gorgeous!  Words are simply not enough sometimes.

3. Apple crumble, custard and cream. This is my number one most favourite non-chocolate desert.

4. I love a good chick flick.  That happily ever after story, where the girl gets the guy and they all live happily ever after forever and a day.  I love those fairy tales, those dreams.

5. A freshly made, clean bed.  Freshly washed bedding is like a magical treat that swallows you up the moment you lay your weary body.

6. I love having a plan. I like schedules and to do lists. I love knowing my boundaries and working within them. Sounds a little boring but i like the structure it gives me.

7. The ocean.  The sound that it makes, the smell in the air. The constant rolling waves, the way it just does what it does, no changes, no uncertainty. Its both soothing and powerful. 

8.  Bubble baths and lit candles. A good book, some sappy music and all the time in the world.

9. Discovering a little more about who i am each day. Putting myself to the test and seeing how i respond. Looking at my challenges and watching myself develop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments