April Review

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wow!  April has been a busy month for me.  Lets take a look at everything involved......

* I started to get that glorious spring feeling. Freshness, newness and opportunity.

* I came across a beautiful quote.

* I created my first visual journal and loved it!

* I spent a fabulous spring day at Rutland Waters, even though i didn't get to go riding as originally planned.

* We celebrated Easter and had several days off work.

* The entire world experience the Royal Wedding.

* I loved the latest songs on Glee.

* I went to my first Speedway event, met some new people and had a great evening.

* I booked my revision weekend at Cambridge University for August.

* I had a spring clean.

* I spent a lovely day with my South African friends.

* I had a hair cut.

And to keep with Monthly Review tradition, here is my favourite photo of the month...


You Might Also Like

0 comments