Where have i been?
Tuesday, April 26, 2011It feels like it has been ages since i last posted anything on here, and to be honest i have been missing it. My life is just crazy at the moment and while most of that crazy is a good crazy, there has been a bit of not so good crazy that i am trying to work through.
I could tell you a never ending story where work has been concerned. But, i shall be kind and spare you all the not so interesting stories while giving you the short version. Stress, stress and more stress. Last minute meetings, team motivating, difficult decisions that involve others - not an easy task.
I made two new friends and got to know another one a little bit better.
Then there is my course work. One tutorial attended, one tutor marked assingment completed, four chapters read and one study book started. I have also booked my revision weekend in August which will be at Cambridge University. I am so psyched about that - THE ONE AND ONLY CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY BABE!! How exciting!
I went to my first ever Speedway event and had a blast!
I had a spring clean in my flat and feel so much better for it. I also had a bit of a move around with the furniture in my lounge and my place now feels ten times more spacious. Tomorrow morning i plan to get my summer duvet cover out and then my bedroom will feel like spring as well.
I spent a lovely evening with my South African friends, enjoying the warmer weather, South African beer and a delicious braai. I feel so blessed to have met this lovely family here, and for us to have grown up in the same place and then have moved to a foreign counrty and move to towns close to each other is just amaizing to me.
I enjoyed a late saturday afternoon stroll around the European market in the city centre. Enjoying music, all sorts of food and beautiful colours.
I treated myself to a haircut and a new foundation.
I cooked for my family and they all lived to save another day.




0 comments