Tending to 2017 | February Goals
Wednesday, February 01, 2017On Monday I had a day off work and spent a few hours this morning finishing off January and deciding on February's goals. Here is what I will be focusing on:
Monthly Goals
- Read I don't wait anymore | I have heard such good things about this book and am looking forward to diving in.
- Spend time with two different sets of friends | This is already planned in. On the 2nd I am going for dinner with Julie, Veronica and Lisa and around the 26th I am going to a new Japanese restaurant with LeAndra.
- Follow up on volunteering with UAVA | In January I emailed UAVA but havent yet heard back from them so need to do some follow up.
- Complete the One Little Word prompt | I am really excited about what my word will bring this year.
- Choose a focus for Whole | Listen to this months prompt and pick an area to focus on.
- Research fundraising ideas | I want to make a start on my fundraising but need some inspiration and ideas as I have never really done any sort of fundraising before. Something new to learn!
- Gather all my financial documents, terms and balances | This feels like the first step towards looking at my long term financial needs.
- Set a budget | I made good progress with this in January and hope to continue with it.
Weekly Goals
- Publish 1 meaningful blog post
- Track weekly spend
- Immerse myself in a bible study twice a week
- Continue with the photography challenge
- Spend time creating
- Listen to a podcast
Daily Goals
- Daily devotional
- Take my vitamins
- Talk to God
- No YouTube in bed
- Focus on eating low GI foods
- Get my body moving!
Hope you have a progress filled, grace fueled month. If you want to take a look at my January progress you can read about here.


2 comments
I love your goals! They are very specific and actionable.
ReplyDeleteThanks Erica x
Delete