Project Life | Week Three

Monday, February 13, 2017


I know, I know....this spread is only week 3 but I think this it my favorite spread so far. I love the mix of handwriting and type font and I love the colour combinations.  


For the top right hand card I used one of Ali Edwards stamps as a jumping off point - What I know to be true - and captured four things from the week that fit the thought. They included how important it is for me to be with people and not try to do life alone, how a little time spent preparing at the end of the week makes a huge difference to the week ahead, the importance of listening to inspiring and uplifting messages and finally a reminder of how when strangers come together to fight for a cause, to stand up for injustice, to raise their voices that it creates a community and allows people to be heard.

The next three 3x4 cards are all in relation to Obama leaving the White House.  I have never really followed politics all that much but I really do love these two.  I love how they love each other, how they treat people and how down to earth they seem.  The journaling captures my thoughts and feelings on these two more than on the politics of it all.


The last 3x4 card talks about the new hairstyles I have been trying after getting stuck into Game of Thrones. I love all the different braids and prettiness of all the hairstyles in the TV series. During this week I bought myself some new slippers and included a little reminder to practice kindness. 

Products Used
  • Ali Edwards Story Kits
  • Pink Paislee's Pcitures + Words No 9 digital collection
  • Tracy Larsen White 1 Square
  • HP Envy 4523 Printer
  • Tim Holtz Tiny Word Stickers
  • Studio Calico Phrase Stickers

You Might Also Like

0 comments