Project Life | Week Two
Monday, February 06, 2017Today I am sharing my Project Life spread for week 02 of 2017. I had a few more stories than normal to tell this week so in addition to a design A page protector I also used a design I page.
The front of my insert holds my title card, a cute transparent filler pocket and a photo to capture the first snow of the year. Where I live we either get a lot of snow (by UK standards) or none at all. I love the first snow fall, it makes everything seem so fresh and new.
On the reverse of the insert I have included a quote/reminder that I found myself coming back to again and again during this week. A gentle reminder to myself about where I need to be spending my focus and energy with certain situations. The bottom card is the store front of Ikea that I went to with my parents one evening to buy some storage boxes for my project life cards.
Moving over to the 12 x 12 page, the top two photos and the left most 3x4 card share the story of my bathroom being redecorated. It is the last room in house to be redecorated since moving in and while it was mostly a cosmetic redecoration, it really has made such a difference to the upstairs of my house feeling more joined up; more whole.
The other 3x4 cards consist of the specials menu that I took my parents to on the same night we went to Ikea, a filler card and something that I am grateful for at the moment. The bottom 6x4 photo is of my recently organized craft table while the right hand card is the story capturing an experiment I was doing on my blood sugars and the effect different levels of carbs have on my body.
I really enjoyed having the additional insert this month and I think I will probably include more of these throughout the year.
Products Used
- Ali Edwards Story Kits
- Pink Paislee's Pcitures + Words No 9 digital collection
- Tracy Larsen White 1 Square
- HP Envy 4523 Printer
- We R American Crafts Clearly Posh Confetti dot gold




0 comments