Project Life | Week One

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Happy Saturday! I hadn't planned to take so long to share my Project Life spreads with you all but here we are...it's April 2nd and I am only just getting around to sharing Week One.  If you haven't yet had a chance to see my title page, you can see it here.


It wasn't until the middle of February that I decided I was going to change up my Project Album plan compared to last years plan. In 2015 I did a double layout for each month with a few additional inserts but this year I am going to try a single page layout each week.  As I hadn't planned to do this from January 1st, I had to be a little creative the first six weeks of the year.

This week was mostly about the photos. About spending time with my dad and on my own. About taking down the Christmas decorations but making the most of the fairy lights which I just couldn't yet put away.


These are my favorite cards from Week One. Smidge sitting in a box......always sitting in a box and one of my bible journaling pages.

You Might Also Like

0 comments