Project Life | Week Two
Thursday, April 07, 2016
Today I am happy to be sharing Week Two of my Project Life album. Here is a look at how it all came together:
Brave is my One Little Word for 2016 which you can read a little more about here. Week Two saw me being extremely brave - going to the dentist which I am terrified of and upon arriving, finding out that my usual dentist had left and I know had a new lady that I had to get used to. Alright for some, but terrifying for me! Anyway, the one thing that I learn't about myself and my One Little Word is that living a brave life means doing things even though you are scared.
This winter has been very mild. We didn't get our first snow fall until the second week in January and when it did snow, it was only a sprinkling. Nothing major at all. My brother and his girlfriend sent me this picture of the street outside their house where someone had created these two hearts in the snowfall...I still can't figure out exactly how they did it but it is pretty awesome!




0 comments