Project Life | Day In The Life

Saturday, April 09, 2016

A few days ago I posted my day in the life photos and words. It was a really fun way to capture my day and I enjoyed it even more while I was putting together this spread for my project life album.


I decided to go with a two full page 12 x 12 spread.  I created my design and then went about choosing my photos, adding the right time stamp and a key word or phrase and then stuck it all down.


I made a few mistakes with the photos allocated to this page and ended up finishing my photo paper, which meant that I couldn't reprint the photos. Instead of waiting, I decided to just go with it and added a couple filler cards/ I am really pleased with how it has come together and plan to re-do this project later on in the year again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments