{ Priorities for 2013 and goals for April }
Monday, April 01, 2013
We are officially in Spring now and yet it is unusually cold here - just yesterday it was snowing. It looks like this cold weather is here to stay for April but lets hope that the weather men are wrong.
So, enough with the weather, lets recap my overall priorities and goals for 2013.
These are the five priorities I set for this year:
- Take care of myself emotionally & physically - including focusing on living my personal boundaries
- Focus my energy on doing well at Uni and at work
- Nourish and grow my relationships with friends & family
- Be open to opportunity and possibility
- Have more fun, try new things and be happy in who I am
REVIEW : : March intentions.
- See a movie - Unfortunately I didn't get to see Safe Haven as I wanted to, however I did get to spend a special day with my in which we went to watch The Guilt Trip.
- Create a love list - I didn't get around to doing this goal during March so I think I will move it to April.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - The progress that I have made with my health this month has been good. I am very proud of the choices that I have made and the decisions decided.
- Find a new job - I am uber excited to share that I got a new job this month - post.
SET : : April intentions.
- Submit TMA02 and make a start on TMA03 - TMA02 is due in ten days time and I would like to make a start on TMA03 to ensure as much time as possible for study later on in the year.
- Create a love list - I have seen so many great Love Lists around on the Internet these past few weeks that I want to create one of my own.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - I plan to ensure that no matter what happens this month that I will be going to each and every weigh in. I also want to remember the importance of celebrating success along the way.
- Love Myself - This month one of my intentions are to find one thing that I can do to provide love and support to myself. It doesn't need to be big and should not cost any money
- Maintain relationships - This month I want to write to granny and speak to Rayola. I need to work on the relationships in my life.
- Make a good start in my new job - I have a lot hanging on this job and I don't want to mess it up, so I am hoping that everything goes well.
CELEBRATE : : I'm looking forward to.....
- A pay rise - I have some big plans financially so I could really do with a pay rise. I know I am getting one with my new job, I'm just not sure how much yet.
What are your intentions for April?



0 comments