{ High Five for Friday}

Friday, April 26, 2013


Wow these days are just flying by!  End of week three on the new job and things are getting better. This week has been so busy and contained so much travelling - I know next week is set to be just as busy but I hope that it won't stay like this forever.

So here are some photos from my week:

1. Saturday afternoon was so nice that I decided to go for a walk with my brother round the reservoir. The fresh air was gorgeous.
2. A very cute old car that I sore at the grocery store and just loved it. It even had a little picnic basket at the back of it.  You never know when you may get the urge to stop for a quick picnic!
3. Driving home from work on Monday, the sun was out and the sky was blue.
4. Tuesday evening I had a go at making Hummus.  I had never made it before and while it was easy to follow it had way too much garlic in.  Its still sitting in my fridge smelling it up.
5. This is the hotel that I stayed in for work. It has a bit of a weird feel inside but it is a beautiful building which has gorgeous surroundings.

How was your week?  Link up with High Five For Friday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments