{ High Five For Friday}
Friday, April 05, 2013
This week has been a fantastic week - one of the best ones so far this year! I have been off work this week on holiday and have been able to do so many things, including getting some rest and much needed peace.
1. I spent some time reading Joyce's magazine and really loved her articles on Discipline and how we should embrace it. How it is our friend and not our enemy in life.
2. No early mornings meant that I could take the time to cook yummy, healthy breakfasts.
3. This week I bought a new car and in preparation for the part exchange took my car through the wishy- washy
4. Towards the end of last year I won a bunch of vouchers at work and with a trip to town planned, I had every intention of treating myself. And for those of you who are unsure about Rituals, their products are just gorgeous and well worth the price tags.
5. Easter tulips from my mom and dad for Easter - no chocolate eggs for me.
I hope your week has been as good as mine.


0 comments