{ High Five for Friday .....on Saturday again }
Saturday, April 13, 2013
1. I spent some time this week creating in my gratitude journal. This journal was one of the best projects that I ever started. I love being able to look back on things and remind myself how blessed I am.
2. Last weekend my mom made Bobotie for dinner - a traditional South African - which was delicious! Reminded us all of home.
3. Sunday the sun came out for a few hours so I decided to go for a walk to post a letter to my gran.
4. This little house is a few blocks away from my flat and I totally love it! Every time I pass it I say a little prayer that one day it will be mine.
5. These verses reminded me to stay strong in the Lord and to rely on him and not myself.
Hope you have had a great week as well!


0 comments