{ Operation Bye Bye - July Review }

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

July 2012 - End of month one

Operation Bye Bye is in full swing and has been for four weeks now.  My focus has been one day at a time, one meal at a time. I have been planning my food weekly and sticking to it as much as possible.  My plan has been to eat real, clean, unprocessed foods 90% of the day, and anything else for the remaining 10%.  It has been a learning curve for me, one that I am getting better at with each day that passes.

My mom asked me if this change in what I am eating is making me feel better, and I took a little while to answer. It's weird, because yes I do feel better, but at the same time I cant seem to put my finger on what exactly feels better. I know that sounds weird but I'm not sure how else to explain it.

July has been a challenging month on both the weight loss and exercise front, but I am pleased with the progress that I have been able to make - 8.6lbs lost this month.  My goal for July was 10lbs but 8.6lbs is still pretty good. August's goal is going to be 8lbs as I will be on holiday for one week that month.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. AWESOME!!! Keep it up. Once you get right into the groove of eating 'real, clean, unprocessed foods (ihave heard it takes a about 6-8weeks) you will not only feel great but you WILL be able to put your finger on why you do!!

    ReplyDelete