10 things on the 10th - August Edition
Friday, August 10, 2012Money is a little on the tight side right now, so I thought I would put together a post of ten things that I would like to buy right now but can't. To be honest, none of it is over the top, but I don't like being in debt and so generally refuse to put things like this on my credit card.
1. This I know: Notes on unravelin the heart - Its on my birthday wish list with my mom.
2. The fault in our stars - I managed to pick this up at the library so it is coming with me on my holiday in a few days and I wont have end up spending money on it. Two great things!
3. Carrie Underwood - Blown Away.
4. Gloriana - Again, on my birthday wish list with my mom.
5. We bought a zoo - I have heard lovely things about this movie and defiantely want to watch it at some point.
6. Real Steel - another movie, but again it looks great!
7. 21 Jump Street - another great looking film. And Channing Tatum.......yum!
8. The Help - I will be borrowing this from my friend at work so another savings for my bank account.
9. Victoria Secrets Perfume - I have just finished the bottle I bought in September 2011.
10. Avon Pout Lipstick - Another item on my birthday wish list.






2 comments
It's good to keep a lidt and see what you can afford in a while! I really want to see 'we bought a zoo' too. x
ReplyDeleteI have a long list of things i wish i could buy right now but have to wait due to money restriction. It a great idea to share and put it out there! It is also Fab you have been able to borrow some of this from friends as well, The Help is fantastic, and i thought i would really hate real steal but hubby made me watch and i love it. I am sure you will enjoy both too!
ReplyDelete